Seventh and eighth grade students are invited to spend a day with us as a student and get a "sneak preview" of high school.
- Get to know Saint Viator by meeting our teachers, understanding the class schedule, and navigating the hallways.
- Experience what it means to be a Saint Viator Lion, for life!
- Shadows may visit from September through April.
- Our school day is from 8 a.m. to 2:55 p.m. and shadows are invited to stay the full school day. On Tuesdays, we follow a Professional Development Schedule and students are released at 2 p.m.
- Shadow someone you know, or we will match you with an underclassman with similar interests.
"Day Of" Information
- Arrive by 7:45 a.m.
- Enter through the main entrance on Oakton Street.
- Meet your host for the day and receive a complimentary lunch ticket, brochure, and nametag.
- Permission slips will be collected upon arrival.
- Shadows are required to wear clothing consistent with our student uniform dress code.
- Students may wear casual dress pants; a polo style knit shirt, button-down dress shirt, or sweater.
- No jeans, cargo pants, t-shirts or sweatshirts are allowed.
- Parents interested in seeing Saint Viator should make appropriate arrangements before the Shadow Day.