Saint Viator High School offers retreat experiences for students of all grade levels.
Retreat Homework Policy:
- Dates and opportunities for all retreats will be announced in advance so that students can make the necessary arrangements.
- Students are responsible for making up all academic work missed while on retreat.
- Students should be allowed one day for every day gone on retreat to complete academic work missed.
- Example: for a student attending the Kairos retreat and missing three school days, the student must be allowed to have three additional days to submit work missed during the retreat.
- Under no circumstances are students expected to be prepared to take an exam or quiz the first day upon their return from a retreat.